If you’re having a hard time obtaining your ideal physique despite workouts and diets, or maybe you weren’t genetically blessed with an ample derriere, then it might be time to look into treating your body to a Brazilian Butt Lift. Accentuate your curves and enhance the effects of your exercise regime to achieve your best body and feel great.
What Is a Brazilian Butt Lift?
A Brazilian Butt Lift improves the shape of your backside using your own fat, often removed from the love-handle, thigh, or stomach area through liposuction.
- You will be placed under an anesthia.
- Dr. Watt will remove fat from another area of your body via liposuction.
- The fat stores are purified and prepared to be placed back into your body.
- The purified fat is injected into your buttocks to create a fuller look. This will require between three and five small incisions.
- Dr. Watt will apply sutures around the fat-transfer and liposuction incisions.
Unlike silicone implants or various other augmentation techniques, the Brazilian Butt Lift allows you to find a natural solution to frustrating body image issues and sagging.
Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Right for Me?
Deciding on cosmetic surgery is a personal choice, and we’re here to help you decide which path is right for you and your goals. You might be a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift if you:
- Have lost your shapely figure due to age, changes in weight, motherhood, etc.
- Feel insecure or uncomfortable in your clothing
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle through diet and exercise and are a nonsmoker
- Have not had any recent issues or infections related to previous procedures
- Understand the associated risks with this cosmetic procedure
What To Expect After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
Immediate Change: After your procedure, you’ll immediately have a more shapely figure.
Protection: Like other cosmetic procedures, you’ll need to prevent potential pressure on the affected area. You will need to avoid sitting regularly for up to two weeks and must sleep on your stomach or side.
Swelling: Your buttocks will be swollen for a few weeks as you recover.
Follow-up: Dr. Watt will go over post-surgery care and what you should expect. Remember, there is a period of recovery necessary before you will see the full results.
Longevity: The results of your Brazilian Butt Lift can last for years. Keep your dream shape without constantly stressing about weight loss by maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
We love talking to our patients about how they can be their happiest and healthiest selves. Contact Marcadis Watt Plastic Surgery today to learn how this procedure can help you reach your ideal figure.