The blue peel is an exciting option in our range of chemical peels. This peel can help reduce the appearance of many different skin concerns, from acne to wrinkles, so that you feel confident in your complexion.
What Is the Blue Peel?
The blue peel is a medium-depth, chemical peel, so it can help treat moderate to severe skin concerns. It works by penetrating upper and middle layers of the skin to provide a deep exfoliating treatment. The blue chemical solution causes the upper layers of the skin to peel off, allowing new skin cells to form and reach the surface. Also, this peel may be used in up to four layers — one of our skin care specialists will cater the blue peel to your needs.
The blue peel may cause a mild stinging or burning sensation. This discomfort will fade in the hours following the treatment.
What Can the Blue Peel Be Used to Treat?
The blue peel can be used to treat a wide array of common skin care concerns, including:
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Age spots, freckles, and discoloration
- Sun-damaged skin
- Loose skin
What Are the Benefits of the Blue Peel?
- The blue peel tightens and clarifies the skin, helping to keep your complexion even.
- As a medium-depth, chemical peel, the blue peel can be used to address more significant skin concerns.
- The blue peel promotes a healthy cell cycle for your skin, helping it to shed dead and damaged cells.
- Treatment with the blue peel can be completed in just 30 minutes.
- By removing the upper layer of dead skin cells, the blue peel promotes better absorption of skin care products.
Are you interested in how the blue peel can benefit your skin? Contact us today to learn more about this chemical peel.